The last few weeks, I work on many back-end process, and I did two updates on the main server.
The purpose of those update was to increase the stability of the main by removing some daily maintenance job that I had to do. While doing this, I decide to add a new feature that will prioritize some more important position to be compute. This is still not perfect, but for now you can already some benefice, the percentage of computed position vs the whole database size is increasing.
Probably I’ll improve this feature, in the next weeks.
And recently I have finally install a development environment for the website, to help us to work on new feature for the website without disturbing the real website.
And by the way, I’m happy we have pass the 42 millions mark ! 🙂
That’s it for now, let go back the programming…