Last week-end, I moved the website on the new server. I still have few things to adjust : adding the gd2 librairy for the graphics in the stats page, and right now the website worked only with http://suicidechess.ca but not with www ( http://www.suicidechess.ca )
Some people may asked why I changed server for the website. There’s many reasons:
Now the URL address look my professional, suicidechess.ca look better than nettogrof.dyndns.org:8080
More reliable, because the website won’t goes down if I reboot my PC ( I know with windows, I must reboot too often )
And for Google ranking it’s better.
If you see any bugs on the website, you can warm me with the forum or via the contact page.